How do you improve on the Tanglefree Flight Series Layout Blind that already features a 600D outer material and 1200D flooring for extreme durability? Well it is not by adding features, it’s by removing parts! The Flight Series Snap Blind removes the pin assembly and uses an injection molded heavy duty plastic clamp that the bars snap into. Making it not only the quickest blind we have ever assembled, but one of the most storable packing blinds as well. The inside of the blind doors are still camouflaged with the same 600D material. It includes an aluminum frame, metal back rest connection buckles, two adjustable interior shell pockets, backpack straps, and heavy duty drag handle.
- Camo pattern: OPTIFADE® Marsh
- Size: 83" x 37.5" x 16"
- Weight: 19.5lb
- Snaps together without pins
- Durable 600D material
- Corrosion resistant aluminum frame without pins
- Mesh face panel with support to keep it off your face
- Padded, comfortable and adjustable back rest
- Zippered flagging ports
- Larger “No Shadows” footprint than a standard layout
- Adjustable backpack straps
- Two adjustable/removable shell pouches hook and loop closure
- Metal buckles
- Heavy duty drag handle