Notice: Shipping carriers are forecasting a record number of home deliveries throughout November and December. This means they will not guarantee delivery dates. For all holiday shopping, we strongly suggest shopping earlier than normal. Orders may take up to an additional 3-5 days to be processed during this time.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box, please provide a physical address for delivery.
Free shipping on qualified orders ($400+) only applies to the contiguous 48 states.
- UPS Ground shipping costs tiers for US (excluding Alaska & Hawaii):
- UPS Ground Shipping costs for orders shipping to Alaska & Hawaii will be calculated during checkout.
- Shipping costs for orders shipping to Canada will be calculated during checkout. Please Note that the customer is responsible for all duty, brokerage and import fees.
- Business days are Monday-Friday excluding Weekends and Holidays.
- At this time Tanglefree’s online store can only be used for orders shipped within the United States and Canada.
- Orders placed by 1:00 PM PST will ship the same day, orders placed after 1:00 PM PST will ship the following business day. (Excluding holidays and weekends, orders totaling over 150 lbs may take 1-2 extra days for shipment). During promotions please allow up to an extra 2 days for processing orders.
- Orders are shipped from California and transit times for UPS Ground Service can be anywhere from 1-6 business days from the shipment date.
- For all international orders, please email email@example.com to obtain a shipping quote. Orders outside the US and Canada are required to make payment by wire transfer in advance of any shipment.
- Orders shipping to Canada may take an additional 2-5 business days for delivery.
- If upon delivery of your order, the package is refused, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.
- IMPORTANT: If a shipment is refused , you will be refunded the total amount minus the actual shipping fee we are charged as well as a restocking fee. The actual shipping fee will always be more expensive than the cost to return your items through our returns link. The restocking fee is dependent on the number of items in your order. Refusing an order also adds a minimum of an additional 10 business days to receive your refund.