We have gathered a well rounded set of frequently asked questions and organized them in a way that will hopefully allow you to get your answers quickly and effectively. If you do not see an answer to your question(s) feel free to respond to the link below.
- I placed an order but forgot to add an item(s). Can I add items to my order?
- No, items cannot be added to an order once it’s been placed. Please double check your cart before submitting your order to ensure it’s accurate.
- An item is out of stock. When will the item be back in stock?
- Restock dates will vary, but you can enter your email address into the “Notify Me When Available” tab on the product page to get notified when the item is back in stock.
- I received my order but I am missing items. Where is the rest of my order?
- Check the tracking information provided. Orders oftentimes do not stay together while in transit. On the UPS tracking page, scroll down and click the “Other Packages in this Shipment” tab to see if items missing are still in transit. Also, smaller items may be placed into boxes with other product, so please open and inspect all boxes thoroughly. If all packages have been delivered and you’re still missing an item, please contact customer service.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- View Shipping Page. UPS cannot ship to a PO Box so make sure to provide a physical address for delivery. Also, note that UPS cannot guarantee delivery dates so plan your order in advance to allow enough time for shipping.
- Where are the orders shipped from?
- Orders are shipped from our fulfillment center located in Northern California, which is a separate facility than our headquarters in Concord, CA.
- What is the return policy?
- View Returns Page
- If you are returning a gift, you will need the order number and/or email address used to place the order.
- The paint on my decoys is fading or chipped. What do I do?
- If your decoys are still under our 1 year warranty, contact customer service with pictures and a detailed description of the issues. A customer service rep will discuss your options. Decoy replacements are handled case by case. It is at the discretion of Tanglefree whether replacements decoys are necessary. Please note that smudges and scuff marks are considered normal wear and tear and are not covered. Decoys outside of the 1 year warranty are not covered.
- I need replacement parts for some of my Tanglefree gear. Where can I find them?
- View Parts
- Contact customer service for the availability of parts not listed
- Inspect your orders thoroughly upon delivery. Even if you do not plan on using items from your order until a later date, please open and inspect the contents before storing away, as if we do not hear from you within 60 days we are unable to provide missing items and the warranty will be void for damaged or missing product.
- If items from an order arrive damaged, contact customer service immediately! Using a “damaged” item before contacting customer service can result in the void of the one year warranty. Please let us know!
- Products damaged through negligence or incorrect use are not covered by the warranty. Normal wear and tear is also not covered under the warranty.
- Warranty covers only the original purchaser with proof of purchase.
- What happens if a package is lost or stolen during shipment?
- Tanglefree is not responsible for lost or stolen packages once they have been shipped. Please have packages delivered to a business or a safe drop off location.