This role will be the owner of creative direction and implementation for the Tanglefree (tanglefree.com) and Auk (aukgear.com) Brands. Success will be heavily dependent on one's ability to organize copy, photo, and video assets into cohesive and consistent communication that engage target consumers across multi-media channels. Graphic Designer will collaborate with our small team of DTC experts to drive consumer loyalty and organizational growth.
- Minimum of 3 years graphic design experience.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Keen eye for quality and detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with limited direction.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and work as a part of a family-focused business.
- Located at organizational Headquarters in Concord, CA.
- Experience in Outdoor Industry preferred; Waterfowl Industry experience is optimal.
- Ability to learn and effectively communicate the voice and tone of Tanglefree and Auk.
- Experience with Klavyio, paid media, and/or Shopify is a bonus.
- Contributor to annual Editorial Calendar.
ABOUT TANGLEFREE WATERFOWL
Tanglefree is a family owned and operated waterfowl company offering hundreds of functional field-proven decoys, blinds, gear and accessories since 1972. We are dedicated to providing innovative products and exceptional customer service. Our company motto is “Always Family” which is the embodiment of how we strive to treat our employees and customers.
To apply, please send your resume and supporting design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org