- If a customer is not satisfied with a product they may return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.
- With a receipt: returned items will be refunded with applicable sales tax in original payment method.
- You must call at (877) 685-5055 to obtain a Return Authorization number. No returns will be accepted without the proper Return Authorization number.
- Shipping and handling is not refunded unless an error occurred on behalf of Tanglefree’s distribution center.
- All returns are subject to physical inspection. Tanglefree must have the product back and it must be inspected before a credit will be issued.
- Defective items are backed 100% and can be returned for exchange only.
- Tanglefree will pay return shipping charges for incorrect merchandise only.
- All returns must be sent via ground service only.
- Tanglefree does not accept returns on closeout or sale items.
Pricing and Specifications:
- Merchandise prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Tracking Your Order:
- Site login allows customers to track packages; it is connected to shipping companies tracking system.
- Shipping costs: $8.95 for orders less than or equal to $300. Free shipping on all orders over $300
- At this time Tanglefree’s online store can only be used for orders shipped within the United States.
- Orders will ship within 1-2 business days.
- Most orders will ship via UPS.
- For all international orders, please call Tanglefree’s customer service at (877) 685-5055 to obtain a rate quote.
- Some Tanglefree products will require additional shipping charges due to the size and weight of the goods.
- Orders coming from Alaska or Hawaii are required to be shipped priority mail (if a P.O. Box is used), next day air, or 2ndday air.
- If upon delivery of your order, the package is refused, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.
- An 9.25% state tax applies to all California orders only.
- Please contact us at (877) 685-5055 for status.
- We accept all major credit cards.
Options for Placing an Order:
- Website at tanglefree.com
- Orders may also be placed by telephone at (877) 685-5055.
Information That We Collect
When you visit the Tanglefree website, in order for us to provide you with the products or services that you have requested, you may be asked to provide us with personally identifiable information. For example, when you order a product, we may ask you to become a registered user of our site, during which you will be asked for your name, shipping and billing addresses, your e-mail address, and your credit card number or other payment-related information. If you request one of our newsletters or send an inquiry to one of our customer service representatives, we will also store a record of your request along with your e-mail address. In addition, our web servers track various technical details about your visit, such as your computer’s IP address and which pages you visited, however that information does not typically contain any personally identifiable information about you.
When you order a gift certificate you are given the opportunity to include the name and a message for the party receiving the gift certificate. This information is only captured as part of this specific order process and is not stored.
With Whom We Share Information
If required by law, we may provide any and all information we have about you to law enforcement or other government agencies, pursuant to a subpoena, warrant, or other order by a court of competent jurisdiction. In all cases, we will require written documentation of the request, proof of the identity of the law enforcement official making the request, and we will take steps to authenticate the validity of the request. Any law enforcement or government agency request submitted with less than a court-issued order will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis according to the need and urgency, as well as the particular law enforcement agency making the request.
Tanglefree also uses a session cookie, which is a piece of identification between your browser and our server, which helps to do things like keep track of the items in a user’s shopping cart and other information. The shopping cart cookie is saved for a designated period of time in case the users’ session expires or they return to complete a purchase within that time frame. We do not link cookies to Personally Identifiable Information.
Once we receive your transmission, we take all reasonable measures to identify and prevent unauthorized access to our systems and disclosure of your personal information. We also restrict access to your personal information to only those persons who need to know the information in order to perform the services we offer. Your personal information may be stored on computers systems maintained by an agent or service provider of our company, each of which will be bound by agreement to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
We only store and process your information for the purpose we collected such information or as otherwise described in this policy. We take reasonable steps to verify the information we collect is complete and accurate, but our ability to maintain the accuracy and completeness of such information is dependent on the users of our website providing updated and corrected information to us as necessary. We review our information use practices as necessary in order to improve the services we offer.
Secure Ordering Process
Any credit card information you enter on our site is strongly encrypted by industry-standard protocol, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). The Tanglefree website uses SSL to communicate with secure web browsers. These browsers encrypt your credit card and personal information in a way that makes it extremely difficult for anyone to intercept and misuse while being transmitted between your computer and our server. Don’t worry if your browser is secure or not – if it is insecure, you will not be able to purchase on our online store.
Once you have completed your order online, our security procedures do not end. We take appropriate precautions to protect the security and privacy of the information stored on our computer networks. Many of the systems that store your personal information are not connected to the Internet, reducing the likelihood of security breaches. Our systems are also housed in secure facilities, and access to your data by our employees is limited to a “need to know” basis, controlled by password protected systems, and monitored for abuse.
If you are still unsure of giving your credit card over the Internet, please feel free to phone, fax, or mail your order to us. For telephone ordering or assistance, please call 877-685-5055.
In accordance with federal law, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under age 13 without the verifiable permission of a parent or guardian. If you are under age 13, you are welcome to browse our website. However you are not permitted to use any of the features of our site that require the collection of any personally identifiable information. If we determine that we have erroneously collected a child’s information, we will immediately undertake to delete that data from our records.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.